The club is located at 1600 Bankfield Road, between the highway 416 Bankfield interchange and Prince of Wales Drive.
The Manotick Polo Club is a fun club, focusing on good friends, and having fun with horses.
We play low goal and slow polo, keeping it good natured, safe and fun for everyone. We welcome beginners and seasoned players alike, and play outdoor and indoor, so whatever the weather, we are playing.
For more information on out playing schedule, fees, lessons, clinics, or sponsorships, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the MPC Manager, Joanne Williams at 613.715.1381
Manotick Polo Club Policies
1. The primary goal of Manotick Polo Club (MPC) will be to teach polo with the focus on safety of play, quality of play, and enjoyment of play.
2. To facilitate a learning environment members’ conduct to players, officials, and spectators is to be respectful at all times.
3. The rules of polo as determined by the Canadian Polo Association are to be followed unless modified by Manotick Polo Club to meet club objectives.
4. MPC executive can determine “Special Events” when MPC modifications to the rules are suspended and the rules determined by the Canadian Polo Association are to be followed completely.
5. Members are encouraged to use breaks in play; such as ball knocked out of bounds, goals, or penalties; to call a time-out and discuss any situation that they have observed and need clarification.
6. Each member is responsible for the safety of themselves, other players, guests, and all horses.
7. Member’s horses will have liability insurance coverage (OEF or Farm)
8. Members are responsible after each function to walk field and stomp divots and note any maintenance that requires attention.
9. Members are expected to rake manure around trailers, on the field, around the facility and clean up all garbage at all functions, home or away.
10. Members will not argue with others on the playing field, and SHALL respect all decisions of the umpire(s) without exception.
11. Members are expected to communicate their attendance at club chukkers, clinics, tournaments and other functions by the date(s) and method determined by the Club. If member must cancel attendance, it is expected that the member will notify within a reasonable time to the Club.
12. Members must not be in arrears with MPC landlord(s)
13. Members shall sign waivers as required by the club.
14. Members shall not participate in play while intoxicated.
15. Membership fee policy:
a. Membership fee levels are offered for individuals, families, and juniors. Please contact the club manager for up to date membership fee information.
b. Summer Season Play:Fees covers outdoor play. As a small registered non-for-profit organization, MPC is not obliged to charge HST. Payments are split in two, the first is due April 1st, and the second is June 1st. Late payment will result in a $5/day premium. Fees are not pro-ratable.
c. Regular Occasional and Part Season Play: After July 1st, an alternative annual fee of $100 and $30 each time they play is available for late joining members.
d. Infrequent Occasional Play: Invited guests who are members at other clubs are required to pay $30 each time they play.
d. Indoor/ Off-season Polo: Indoor polo is billed separately, please consult the club manager for more information.
Not adhering to the above mentioned club rules and policies may warrant immediate dismissal from club.
*Policies subject to change without notification