Because we have the highest safety standards, you will find activities in the barn and around the horses are 100% supervised by qualified staff.
- * Safe, well trained horses and ponies
- * Friendly qualified staff and instructors
- *large indoor riding arena and outdoor riding area
- * located just minutes outside of the city off the 416
CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT:
For safety, students must wear appropriate clothing while working around and/or riding horses. This includes footwear designed for riding i.e. cowgirl boots, paddock boots, long pants, and an ASTM approved riding helmet. Gloves are recommended at all levels.
- * $150.00 per month which includes 4 group lessons.
- * payments due on the first of each month to keep lesson spot.
- * We accept VISA, MASTERCARD CHEQUE AND CASH (3% charge for visa/mc)
- * Thursday – Friday afternoon and evenings starting date Sept 8th/9th
- * Saturday – reserved for special events
- * Sundays – reserved for Polo games
- * twenty minutes preceding the lessons students are required to be here to groom and tack their assigned horses.
- * Children aged 5 – 7 are started in half hour private lessons and then moved into groups when ready.
- * Children aged 8 & up and adults are invited to join 45 min group lessons of no more than 4 riders
PLEASE EMAIL OUR COACH JEN BYVELDS FOR REGISTERING Jenbyvelds@gmail.com