Learn to play horse polo
Because we have the highest safety standards, you will find activities in the barn and around the horses are 100% supervised by qualified staff.
- * Safe, well trained horses and ponies
- * Friendly qualified staff and instructors
- *large indoor riding arena and outdoor riding area
- * located just minutes outside of the city off the 416
CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT:
For safety, students must wear appropriate clothing while working around and/or riding horses. This includes footwear designed for riding i.e. cowgirl boots, paddock boots, long pants, and an ASTM approved riding helmet. Gloves are recommended at all levels.
- * $150.00 per month which includes 4 group lessons.
- * payments due on the first of each month to keep lesson spot.
- * We accept VISA, MASTERCARD CHEQUE AND CASH (3% charge for visa/mc)
- * Thursday – Friday afternoon and evenings starting date Sept 8th/9th
- * Saturday – reserved for special events
- * Sundays – reserved for Polo games
- * twenty minutes preceding the lessons students are required to be here to groom and tack their assigned horses.
- * Children aged 5 – 7 are started in half hour private lessons and then moved into groups when ready.
- * Children aged 8 & up and adults are invited to join 45 min group lessons of no more than 4 riders
PLEASE EMAIL OUR COACH JEN BYVELDS FOR REGISTERING Jenbyvelds@gmail.com
Every Sunday Afternoon in Ottawa
Starting June 5th 2016 — Come see how much fun it is!
Starting at 3 pm. If you can ride a horse, you are welcome to try it out. (pre-registration required)
Come try it out, it’s a lot of fun! Games are designed for beginner and intermediate players.
Close and convenient
Fun is fun, but if you spend most of your time travelling, not really.
The great thing about this club is the short drive. After probably 25 minutes in the car, max, you’ve arrived at a picturesque setting, just on the south edge of Barrhaven. Enjoy the horses, enjoy the people, have some fun.
Expensive? Not so much.
It’s just $100 a month to play polo. Horses can be part-leased from $300 a month. That’s not a lot of money, when you consider how much fun you could be having.